- The Center’s business office staff will contact you to verify your insurance and identify any out-of-pocket expense you may have. If you do not receive a call before noon the day prior to your procedure, please contact the office at 989-546-2170. This is also the number to call for any billing questions.
- Bring your legal photo identification, your insurance card(s), and method of payment for any co-payments, deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses.
- Mt. Pleasant Surgery Center will bill for expenses related to the operating room, pre- and post-procedural care, medications, supplies and equipment.
- The surgeon’s fee is for the professional services provided by your surgeon. Questions regarding this bill should be directed to your surgeon’s office.
- NorthStar Anesthesia provides anesthesia services. Questions concerning these fees should be directed to their billing service at 248-258-5058.
- If your surgeon sends a specimen for pathology, the pathologist who examines the specimen will bill you for this service. For questions concerning this bill, please contact their billing service at 989-839-3470.
All co-pays and deductibles are expected to be paid prior to service.
All remaining balances are due within 90 days of service.